This year EMEA Perspectives has got a bit of a makeover. For our biggest EMEA event of 2019, we have chosen to host our annual user conference at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London, Hyde Park’s architectural icon. […]
This year EMEA Perspectives has got a bit of a makeover. For our biggest EMEA event of 2019, we have chosen to host our annual user conference at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London, Hyde Park’s architectural icon. The hotel is the perfect setting for SumTotal to bring together customers, prospects, and industry advisors to showcase transformative learning & development programmes that help prepare workforces to succeed amid rapid changes in digital tech.
We’ve designed a compelling agenda that I firmly believe will elevate the EMEA Perspectives experience and make May 21st a most productive and informative day.
Here’s a snapshot of what we have planned for our SumTotal attendees.
SumTotal executive speakers
- Ron Hovsepian, Skillsoft’s Executive Chairman, will open the conference and provide an in-depth look into SumTotal’s strategy and an update on both the latest product releases and the 2019 roadmap.
- Morné Swart, Vice President of Global Product Strategy, will later discuss why organisations need to focus on talent agility as the skills crisis continues.
- We’ll also hear from Sheri Zee, Senior Vice President of Talent and Culture, Skillsoft as she delves into how best to foster a culture of engagement at your company.
- To conclude the day, Chad Gaydos, Chief Operating Officer at Skillsoft, will share his thoughts on the highlights of the day.
I’m really looking to hearing Shivvy Jervis, award-winning futurist and industry advisor deliver her keynote speech. Shivvy’s research, keynote speeches and broadcasts have garnered an astonishing 22 pieces of industry recognition. A seasoned broadcaster, Shivvy currently discusses hot-button industry themes on the NextTech Insider series, hosts live debate broadcasts Ericsson Ringside Sessions and is fronting a bold new documentary. She is well-known as the former creator of video series’ Digital Futures and The Trailblazers which drew a 12 million+ viewership. Both were backed by the world’s third-largest telco, for whom Shivvy was also Head of Digital for many years.
Hear from Shivvy as she previews her keynote discussion.
Voice of the customer
We hope to make 2019 a more inclusive and representative conference. To this end, we invited Torsten Schuhardt, Manager L&D, Dänisches Bettenlager GmbH & Co., to share his story. I’m also pleased to say that we will have a customer panel hosted by Simon H Robinson, HCM Solution Owner, Capgemini and will feature Ricoh Europe, SDL, Linklaters LLP, and NXP.
SumTotal breakout sessions
We want to allow everyone to hear and experience first-hand how SumTotal’s strategy ensures our products and services are helping organisations solve business challenges such as building their digital workforce. Each of these presentations offers attendees a more comprehensive outline and analysis of this plan.
- What’s New and What’s Coming – Debasis Dutta, Vice President, Product Management Engineering, SumTotal
- Unlocking Your Organisational Maturity Index Potential – Brent Colescott, Senior Director, Business Strategy and Transformation, SumTotal Systems & Liz Dowden, Customer Success Manager, SumTotal
- How the SumTotal Mobile App Can Support Your Digital Workforce – Jon Drakes, Director, Solution Architects, SumTotal
Insights from industry experts
I’m thrilled to say that David Wilson, CEO of Fosway Group, Europe’s leading HR industry analyst firm will talk about their latest research and advise how L&D can best unlock the people potential in their organisations.
May 21st is fast approaching so book your place today. I look forward to seeing you at the Royal Lancaster.