Expanded Platform Advances Usability and Functionality to Enable Employees to Develop, Lead, and Achieve
Boston – March 29, 2017 – SumTotal, the leading provider of talent management solutions, unveiled a range of new features and additions to the SumTotal Talent Expansion® Suite. The Talent Expansion Suite is the first in the industry to bring talent, learning, recruitment, and workforce management into one platform. This release includes expanded access to learning content, enhancements to the visually engaging user interface, improved browsing and search capabilities, and deployment flexibility to meet the complex technical requirements of modern organizations, both in the cloud and on premise.
The SumTotal Talent Expansion Suite simplifies and streamlines talent management for organizations and engages employees with innovative solutions to know, mobilize, develop, promote, reward, and incentivize global organizations of all sizes.
“Since the acquisition of SumTotal we have invested significantly in bringing a platform that delivers rich functionality on a beautiful consumer-led experience to market. Last year, we brought learning and talent together in our Talent Expansion Suite and with this release, we have a unique proposition in the market – delivering talent, learning, recruitment and workforce management on a single, unified data SaaS platform,“ said Bill Donoghue, chairman and CEO, Skillsoft. “By bringing all the HCM components into one suite, we are addressing our clients and the market challenges of attracting, retaining, developing, and engaging this multi-generational workforce – delivering a state of the market digital technology experience with cutting edge functionality.“
This release of the SumTotal Talent Expansion Suite features a number of new capabilities specifically created to allow organizations of all sizes to measure, understand, and maximize the performance of their global workforce, including:
- Career Planning and Job Matching
- Career Planning – Advanced algorithms to support internal mobility, which recommends internal open jobs to employees that best fit their profile and career goals.
- Job and Competency Matching – New competency metrics provide an at-a-glance dashboard, highlighting areas for development in both current jobs and jobs targeted as part of their career plans.
- SumTotal Mobile
- Smartphone-optimized access – Provides complete employee profile and resume information, including metrics and details for performance, goals, compensation, learning and development.
- Seamless user experience for mobile learning – Users can now seamlessly download courses on the app and launch them offline, regardless of location.
- Continuous performance feedback enhancements – With the new SumTotal Mobile App, managers and employees can provide and view feedback, anywhere, at any time.
- Windows 10 and Windows Surface integration – Employees can now access content using Windows 10 on their laptop and Windows Surface devices – online and offline.
- Next Generation of Performance Management
- New single dashboard – Now allows employees to easily review, search, and filter all feedback.
- Connect feedback to development plans – Managers can provide feedback to selected individuals, and can link users back to specific goals and competencies.
- Optimizing the Learning Process
- Streamlined, form-based approvals – Allows organizations to optimize their learning management processes by supporting new forms based approval workflows that comply with the SF182 and EHRI federal government standards.
- Powerful content management tools – Administrative users can now easily publish, manage, and replace content without having to create a new version from scratch.
- Workforce Management
- New appearance – Unified look and feel with single sign-on capabilities.
- Workforce management enhancements – Simple streamlining of daily schedule and shift changes.
- New single timeline for managing and completing tasks – New enterprise-search allows a single point for users to search.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Company, is the world’s most popular Talent Management Solution. SumTotal’s award winning Talent Management Suite enables companies to attract, know, mobilize, develop, progress and reward their workforce. With over 150 million users, SumTotal is continuously investing to allow for the changing demands of customers and their users. The Talent Expansion Suite includes four key components –Talent, Learn, and Work.
Follow us on Twitter @SumTotalSystems and on Facebook facebook.com/SumTotal.Systems.
Melissa Lane, 857-317-7722
Director of Corporate Communications