Powerful developments deliver state-of-the-art career pathing tool and best-of-breed mobile capabilities
BOSTON – December 5, 2018 – SumTotal Systems, a Skillsoft company, today announced further innovations in its award-winning suite that deliver enhanced Human Capital Management solutions across the entire employee lifecycle. The latest version of the suite builds on SumTotal’s laser focus on ease-of-use through an engaging, compelling and consumer-led user experience. The release also expands on SumTotal’s industry-leading solutions with enhanced configuration choices across the suite to help tailor the experience even further to meet the varied business needs of global customers.
The latest SumTotal suite delivers powerful enhancements to the employee lifecycle with a new state-of-the-art, intelligent career development and career pathing functionality. Enhanced personalization tools powered by machine learning enable employees to highlight skill gaps and develop themselves for their current role and future aspirational career roles driving more engagement and increased retention.
“We are incredibly proud of our suite and delighted with the numerous awards and new customer wins we have achieved this year, which validate our continued focus on delivering a world-class user experience,” said Apratim Purakayastha, chief technology officer, Skillsoft. “Our latest release advances the SumTotal mobile experience with rich capabilities, allowing employees, managers and administrators to access SumTotal’s powerful suite at anytime, anywhere and on any device. Going forward, we will continue our efforts to reimagine talent through innovation with a focus on improving recruiter productivity and candidate experience tools.”
SumTotal’s latest release includes enhancements to each of the four solutions: Highlights include:
- Talent Acquisition
- Engaging Candidate Experience: The candidate experience is being further improved with our new smartphone-optimized e-signature functionality powered by HelloSign. SumTotal delivers faster recommendations for jobs and candidate pipeline building, based on real-life career movement.
- Recruiter Productivity: The suite uses machine learning to automatically build pipelines of internal and external candidates and auto disposition of candidates to make recruiters more efficient and effective.
- Learning Management
- Learner Engagement: SumTotal further improves the intuitive, engaging and compelling learner experience with a redesigned registration experience.
- Mobile Enhancements: This release delivers more powerful tools that reduce time while delivering a more dynamic learning experience, including e-signature capabilities and support for curriculum registration on mobile devices.
- Talent Management
- Employee Development: Employees can measure themselves against their current jobs to see what areas of development they need to match the expectations of their role. They can also search for aspirational jobs and create personalized development plans with milestones, to help prepare for the next step in their career.
- Employee Retention: This release further improves the visual delivery of goals and flexibility of continuous feedback, including leveraging templates and ad-hoc questions in SumTotal’s unique 1:1 continuous feedback journal.
- Workforce Management
- Compliance: Two of the top compliance issues facing organizations relate to Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA in the United States) and employees not being correctly paid for overtime that they have worked. Both these areas of compliance have been enhanced in this release to provide customers with the required framework for compliance.
- Engagement: Gamification provides a way to assign points and badges for actions and behaviors an organization would like to encourage. In this release, those abilities have been extended to occurrence tracking to engage hourly workers further.
To learn more about SumTotal’s unified, comprehensive and flexible Human Capital Management suite, visit de.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems provides a unified, comprehensive and flexible HCM solution spanning the entire employee lifecycle. The award-winning solution for attracting, retaining, developing and engaging today’s multi-generational workforce is grouped into four HR Suites – Talent Acquisition, Learning Management, Talent Management and Workforce Management – all on a common platform.
SumTotal is forged on decades of experience providing HCM solutions to companies of all sizes, in all industries including, airlines, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals. The company’s beautiful technology provides a gateway to all content libraries, including seamlessly integrated access to the largest corporate learning library from Skillsoft. SumTotal also supports content aggregation leveraging the latest standards, including xAPI and CMI5. Learn more at de.sumtotalsystems.com.