The SumTotal Mobile App removes barriers to talent development in a safe and secure way
LAS VEGAS – HR Technology Conference & Expo – October 3, 2019 – SumTotal Systems, a global leader in Talent Development solutions, today unveiled an enriched mobile experience that enhances learning and development. Many major global enterprises across myriad industries use the SumTotal Mobile App to deliver comprehensive learning-centered talent management and support. Learners have launched millions of SumTotal mobile-optimized courses in a safe and secure way.
Whether an organization is augmenting its traditional delivery model with mobile or moving completely to mobile-only delivery, SumTotal delivers a single talent development solution spanning Talent Acquisition (which includes onboarding), Learning Management and Talent Management throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Additionally, SumTotal provides a seamless and intuitive mobile user interface on par with the experience employees have come to expect and demand from consumer technology brands like Netflix.
SumTotal’s continued investments in mobile remove barriers to talent development by enabling anytime, anywhere, any device access to training. To maximize employee engagement and cultivate a positive experience from the moment an offer letter is signed, SumTotal has deployed new mobile onboarding capabilities that enable new hires to access training from any device. Meanwhile, the SumTotal Mobile App now allows employees to launch or register for courses directly from a QR code on a flyer or in an email.
Additional enhancements across SumTotal’s Talent Development solution continue to deliver a seamless and enriched mobile experience for learners, administrators and IT teams. Updates include:
- Extending Talent Development Throughout the Employee Lifecycle: Advances to SumTotal Mobile’s onboarding functionality improve the employee experience from day one while Development Wizard and Development Planning enhancements better enable employees to manage their career development. Updates to Enterprise Talent Search functionality provide a quick way to identify mentors and future leaders leveraging the wealth of data collected in the SumTotal employee profile.
- Device-Agnostic Support Provides Equal Access to Learning and Development: SumTotal has strengthened its support of the Bring Your Own Device philosophy by deploying SumTotal Mobile App updates to iPhone, Android and Windows mobile devices at the same time. This approach ensures that all employees, regardless of device manufacturer or operating system, have access to the same features and functionality.
- White Labeled App Enables Fully Branded Mobile Experience: Recognizing the importance of corporate branding, SumTotal provides organizations the option to white label the SumTotal Mobile App. Organizations can customize the name along with the look and feel to ensure they fully represent their brand style, fonts and colors in an authentically branded app powered by SumTotal.
- Strengthening a Premium Customer Support Experience: Further strengthening the first customer support app developed for the corporate learning industry, SumTotal mySupport now provides improved search, widgets, push notification, case surveys and responses and the ability to call support with a single click. Read more about what’s new in the SumTotal’s mySupport App Keeps Getting Better blog post.
- Maintain Enterprise-Grade Security and Control: SumTotal has deployed Microsoft Intune mobile device management functionality that adheres to security policies and provides large-scale operational deployment efficiency. With the addition of biometric login capabilities, SumTotal provides security guardrails to ensure authorized users only access information contained within the SumTotal Mobile App.
“As organizations look to securely digitalize everything and provide exceptional mobile experiences, the delivery of talent development must be prioritized as it has a vast impact on employee engagement and business success,” said John Frederick, CEO, SumTotal. “SumTotal’s enriched mobile capabilities enable organizations to deliver comprehensive talent development via sophisticated mobile-first and mobile-only technology. Our numerous enhancements remove countless obstacles to talent development while providing a premier employee experience.”
To learn more about SumTotal, stop by the company’s booth at HR Technology Conference & Expo (#1510) or visit de.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems is driven by the belief that learning-centered talent development is the heart of HR and HR Technology and that now, more than ever, building a culture of learning is critical to growth, success and business sustainability. SumTotal provides a unified, comprehensive, Talent Development suite delivering measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. The company’s award-winning technology provides talent acquisition, onboarding, learning management and talent management solutions to companies of all sizes, in all industries including, airlines, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.
SumTotal is committed to continuous innovation with a focus on consumer-grade user experiences, robust mobile capabilities and delivering the broadest range of learning content through seamless integration with many of the leading content providers on the market today. SumTotal also leverages the latest standards, including xAPI and CMI5. Learn more at de.sumtotalsystems.com.
Senior PR Manager